A small commitment today can make a huge impact tomorrow
A2EF is a space for all who want to make an impact. Members have taken the step of making a pledge. While you are working hard to build a successful business, already contributing to the local economy, your pledge demonstrates your commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of those around you and in the culture of your company. When you reach a milestone that enables you to deliver on your pledge, your community, your friends, your employees and your company flourish.
By allocating a portion of your future success to support impactful nonprofits, you are ensuring the health and growth of the community and in turn, your business
Making a pledge is easy
Ready to take the pledge?
Take the pledge
Start by clicking any of the pledge options to complete the onboarding form:
Join your peers
After submitting the form, you will receive an email confirmation and an A2EF community badge that you can use for your own website and social media to let your colleagues, customers and community know you are making a difference! You will also be added to the A2EF Members email list and the A2EF newsletter list to ensure you receive all of the latest updates on networking events, new programs and other entrepreneur-focused opportunities
A member of A2EF will contact you to welcome you to the program and address any questions you might have about membership
You now have access to a network and programming that will hopefully aid you as you build your venture into a successful business!
Have questions about pledging?
Grow your network
- Connect with Members to gain visibility and peer exchange
- Be seen as a leader in the community
- Leverage the platform to talk about your company’s values
- 90% of businesses indicated that partnering with reputable nonprofits enhances their brands
Attract & retain talent
- 75% of Millennials would take a pay cut for a socially responsible company
- 60% say a sense of purpose is a key reason they choose to work for current employers
- Companies that integrate CSR into their businesses have 2.3 times employee retention
Increase employee productivity & loyalty
- A well-designed CSR program can increase employee engagement up to 7.5% and increase employee productivity by 13%
- Employees who are more engaged put in 57% more effort on the job and are 87% less likely to resign
- 83% of Millennials would be more loyal to a company that helps them contribute to social and environmental issues
- Companies with engaged employees see a 26% higher revenue per employee & 13% higher total returns to stakeholders
- 87% of consumers believe corporations should place equal weight on business and supporting communities
- 59% of Americans are more likely to buy a product associated with a corporate-nonprofit partnership
a small commitment today can make a huge impact tomorrow
THANK YOU for taking this step